Job Posting: Ministry Director
Immanuel Christian Reformed Church
Immanuel Christian Reformed Church (ICRC), founded in 1948, is a thriving community of Christ followers, whose vision is “transforming lives” and a core value of being “God led.”
We believe that church involvement should foster transformation, and seek to encourage individuals to take their “next step” in their walk with Jesus, whatever that might mean for them.
As most churches do, we run multiple and varied ministries within our church, and are seeking a Ministry Director to ensure our ministries run effectively and flourish, and provide opportunities for that next step.
The position is full-time (40 hours per week) which will include Sundays and some evening meetings.
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Safe Church policy execution
- Administrative oversight of staff
- Management of:
- Ministry Resources
- Ministry & Events Calendar
- Communications (written, verbal, electronic, social media)
- Welcoming Ministry
- Outreach Partnerships
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum three years’ experience in volunteer management
- Ability to manage and prioritize varied tasks and responsibilities
- Proven ability to work with a wide-ranging constituency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Detail oriented
- Experience with database systems
Salary will range from $53,000 – $57,000 based on experience with a start date of the beginning of July.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Renee Vanderkooy at email@example.com by June 7th. Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Full job description available upon request.